General Business Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a 2-year programme, during which you will explore the company and develop your personal and professional skills through four job rotations of 6-months respectively in Finance, IT, Operation and Diagnostics. Each period enhances your business understanding both functionally and geographically.
William Demant is a global company; therefore, the General Business Graduate Programme is designed with an international perspective in mind. As you progress through the programme you will take on projects that involve shorter or longer stays outside of Denmark or in different parts of Denmark. The duration of the stay could be anywhere from a few days to a half year, depending on the project you are connected to. The General Business Graduate Program is flexible and adapts to the needs of the business, hence the travels and stays will vary from rotation to rotation. The previous graduates have been to China, England, United States, Kenya, Poland, France, and Germany just to mention a few places, so it is important that you are excited about and enjoy traveling while at the same time you are flexible about your geographical location.
The General Business Programme rotations and tasks are open-ended and shaped in conjunction between what the business needs and what the graduates’ competences and interests are. The tasks may therefore range from operational to tactical to strategic in nature.
Here are some examples of a broad range of areas you might be working with as a generalist: Analysis and Forecasting, Reporting and Retail, Customer Relationship Management, Campaign Planning and Business Controlling just to name view examples. You might also be involved in numerous strategic cross-functional projects in order to build a coherent understanding of the business. Projects, which include planning, analysis, project management and reflection. Regardless of the tasks presented during the 2 year programme one thing is guaranteed – you will be faced with a steep learning curve, high expectations and an extraordinary exposure to the top management level at William Demant!
Throughout the programme, you will be working closely with a Host Manager to plan your rotations and enhance your professional and personal development as much as possible. A personnel manager and a go-to manager of each unit will support each rotation. Former graduates will act as mentors to guide you through the programme and the corporate culture. The programme has a tight link to HR, who coordinate the rotations.
We offer an international career!
After successfully completing the programme, you will have a possibility to embark on your career at William Demant with a permanent position - perhaps as an executive assistant, internal business consultant or an international project manager.
We give you this opportunity because we know that the program will broaden your network and international experience enabling you to meet the high demands of a global career within the organization!
- You are about to graduate with a Master’s degree from a Business Schools or broad Engineering degree, and have graduated not more than 12 months ago.
- You are “best in class” top performer with excellent academic achievements, team player with drive and passion, have great analytical skills, sharp, curious, resilient and mature, hardworking and fun to be with.
- You have an international profile, geographically flexible and open to spend some part of the programme abroad and feel comfortable when put outside of the comfort zone both functionally and geographically.
- You are both strategic and pragmatic by nature, enjoy down-to-earth tasks, and you are not afraid to”get your hands dirty”.
- You go for ambition goal, but in a humble way, both in your approach to tasks and in communication with others.
- You enjoy meeting and working with new people, easy to cooperate, open for challenges and changes.
- Your English is at a top level.