For the following models:
Prepare mobile phone
1. On the home screen, swipe your finger up to reveal more icons.
2. Scroll to, and select “Options”.
3. Select “Networks and Connections”.
4. Select “Bluetooth Connections”.
5. If Bluetooth is off, tap it and select “On.
Prepare Streamer – set the Streamer in Pairing Mode.
1. Make sure the key lock on top of the Streamer is unlocked. (Green mark visible).
2. If the Bluetooth button light fades in and out, it is on, and you will need to turn it off by pressing the Bluetooth button for about 2 to 3 seconds.
3. Now press and hold the Bluetooth button until itflashes. It will take about 6-7 seconds.
4. The Streamer is now in pairing mode for 2 minutes
1. Tap “Add New Device”.
2. Tap “Search”. The phone will start searching for Bluetooth-enabled devices.
3. In the list of available devices, tap “Streamer”.
4. Enter the passkey: 0000 (four zeros), and press Enter.
5. When prompted to connect to Streamer, tap “Yes”.
6. Press Escape key multiple times, to return to home screen.
Make a test call to/from the phone